Thursday, August 9, 2012

Breakfast AND lunch

Yes, we serve breakfast and lunch. And one day we'll have people in for both breakfast and lunch and that will be a good day. It seems if we have people stop in for breakfast , that's it for the day. Soon we will have our menus and fliers to hand out. We are told everyday that this is the end of " the season ". We are hoping it is the beginning of the season for us. This is not an easy business to be in ! But I still believe the people here will love us .....as soon as they find us. We need to find a way to share our dream. Which is to have the locals think of our place as their place. We want friends to be proud to bring their friends to our place. We want our costumers to be our friends and not just on Facebook. Even though being our friend on Facebook helps too ! I spent the afternoon trying to find my way around the Al. Sales tax forms. What I learned was , I don't have a Baldwin county or Orange Beach tax ID. I thought I did... I also found out that because we were set to open on the 15 th of June , I should have paid taxes ( or at least reported $0 taxes owed) ...but I didn't. So now I have fees that I have to ask to have them removed. I love this part of doing business....not really. We ride our bikes to the O.B. Public pier every morning to enjoy the sun rising over Wolf Bay. Tonight we went for a walk on the beach. ......that's why we are here to enjoy life

No comments:

Post a Comment