Monday, May 21, 2012

It's a new week

I've moved on. I'll go talk to Judy at the Orange Beach Water Authority tomorrow and give her all my money, then continue on with this dream. As therapy , I tell everyone I do business with, how unfair it is that no one tells you about the astronomical in-pact fees they have here in Orange Beach until you go to have your water turned on. At this point is is very hard to back out of your plans even if you have no idea where the money will come from . I think it's bad business for the city to treat it's tax payers this way. I worked hard today, Cleaning used equipment,moving money around, paying bills and making plans to spend more money. The more I get done , the more I think to do. I really feel I need to develop a filling system before we open the doors. Keeping things on the computer is hard for me. I tend to forget where I put them. This is going to have to be Scott's job. I feel good about today. I feel good about the Dancing Cup Cafe. Soon we will be up and running !

2 comments:

  1. You are both in my thoughts and spirit! I think nothing but positive and encouraging things are headed your way! Keep the faith! Peace!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean. I opened my bakery in Foley last January, and it was crazy all the stuff you have to do and pay for that you didn't realize in the beginning. Thank God Foley doesn't charge me astronomical water fees! Best of luck to you and I hope it all works out. It's hard to start up with your own money; that's what we did too, no loans at all, and there were many times I thought where am I gonna get that unexpected expense money from? but somehow it always worked out, and I hope that is true for you too.

    ReplyDelete