Monday, May 14, 2012

We got our permit to start construction !









It's been a long hard road but now we move forward ! Today we got our permit from the city of Orange Beach , Al. To start the construction of Dancing Cup Cafe ! There were so many times I never thought this day would come. There were days when I wasn't sure I wanted this day to come ! But now that it's here , I am so excited. I can not wait to be putting pictures up the concrete being hammered up, the walls going up and cabinets being built. Scott and I went to Thomasville for Mother's day this weekend. While there, we stopped by General Sheetmetal Of Thomasville and were invited to watch Virgel cut out our Dancing Cup Cafe sign. It's the most beautiful sign ever ! It feels so good to be having fun with the creation of our coffee shop. Like I said too many times , this has been a long hard road. I know there is still so much work to be done but for today , all is good !

No comments:

Post a Comment